Danny Shelton Jersey | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
hong wei
hong wei Sep 14
The Washington Nationals have activated right-hander Jeremy Hellickson from the 10-day disabled list and will start him against Philadelphia.

The Nationals made the move before playing at Citizens Bank Park on Saturday. Reliever Sammy Solis was sent to Triple-A Syracuse.

Hellickson is 2-0 with a 2.28 ERA in nine starts this season. The veteran right-hander has been sidelined since June 4 with a right hamstring strain. He was 6-5 for Philadelphia last year.

Solis is 1-1 with a 4.50 ERA in 40 games this season. In 28 innings Daniel Sorensen Jersey , the left-hander has allowed 22 hits with 30 strikeouts and 15 walks.

Also, Washington transferred third baseman Ryan Zimmerman, who has been out since May 10 with a strained right oblique Jim Plunkett Jersey , to the 60-day DL.

The Nationals reinstated catcher Raudy Read from the restricted list and optioned him to Triple-A Syracuse. Read, who appeared in eight games last season, is coming off an 80-game suspension after testing positive for a performance-enhancing substance.

The Lions got linebacker Devon Kennard on the field for the first time in training camp on Wednesday.

Kennard was placed on the non-football injury list at the start of camp with an injury that he opted not to disclose when talking to reporters after his first work of the summer. Kennard was limited to individual work on his first day Bryan Anger Jersey , but it left him feeling positive all the same.

“It felt good being out there with my teammates, with some shoulder pads on again and everything,” Kennard said Morgan Cox Jersey , via the Detroit News. “It was definitely frustrating, but I took every mental rep I could.”

With Kennard back, the Lions still need to activate Ziggy Ansah and Cornelius Washington to have all their defensive hands on deck.

In addition to getting Kennard on the field Rob Gronkowski Jersey , the Lions also made a change at cornerback on Wednesday. They signed Josh Okonye and waived Amari Coleman.

Authentic Womens Pernell McPhee Jersey